Hello Friends, welcome back to our website allbankcodes.website. In this article, below I am going to share the information through which you will be able to know how to find the CIF number of SBI in the passbook.
So now, if you are looking for a CIF number of SBI in the passbook and won’t be able to find it, then you don’t need to worry. Because with this article, I am going to share the complete details regarding this query and to read and follow this whole article you will be able to find the CIF number of SBI in the passbook successfully.
So now, keep reading and follow this whole article to know how to find the CIF number of SBI in the passbook and Cheque book.
CIF Number of SBI in The Passbook
What is CIF Number?
Before going to know how to find the CIF number of SBI in the passbook, first, you should have to know what exactly it is.
So, the CIF number is just a unique number given to the bank customer for the Banking purpose. CIF stands for Customer Information File.
This section will help you to know more about CIF number. So now, let’s take a look below.
- CIF number is known as a digital file that contains all the important banking details of the bank customer.
- This is a unique 11 digit number for every customer or account holder.
- As a customer of a bank, if you have multiple accounts in that bank, then your all account details are licked with the CIF number.
- CIF number is issued by a bank to get all the personal and financial details about the account
- CIF number also contains information about the debit card, loan, and Demat
- Your KYC details such as your address, identity, and photo ID is also linked to your CIF number.
How to Find the CIF Number of SBI in the Passbook?
Here in this section, I am going to share several ways through which you will be able to know how to find the CIF number of SBI in the passbook. For a better understanding, I am going to divide it into two parts that are online and offline. So now, keep reading and follow this whole section to know more about them.
Online Methods to find CIF number of SBI
- First, you have to log in to Internet Banking by using your SBI Login ID and Password.
- Now, from the left navigation menu, you have to go to the Account Statement (E-Statement) for a particular period.
- After that, the Account Statement Summary page will show your CIF number and other bank details.
If you are using the SBI mobile app, then there you can also find out your CIF number.
Offline methods to find CIF number of SBI
CIF number – SBI Cheque Book
- To find your CIF number in your SBI Cheque book, first, you have to open the first page of your SBI Cheque Book.
- And then there you can find your CIF number that printed on that first page of your SBI Cheque book.
CIF number – SBI Passbook
You can also find your CIF number printed on the first page of your SBI bank passbook.
CIF number SBI – Customer Care Number
To find your CIF number, you can also make a call for the customer care number of the bank, they will verify your details and after successful verification of your details, you can ask them for your CIF number. The toll-free numbers for the SBI bank Customer Care are 1800 425 3800, 1800 11 2211, and 080-26599990.
Lastly, to find out the CIF number of your SBI bank account, you can also make your visit to an SBI bank branch and there you have to ask about your CIF number to the branch customer care executive.
Hopefully, all the details that I have shared above in this article that will be beneficial for you. To read and follow this whole article, you will be able to know how to find the CIF number of SBI in the Passbook.
Now, if you feel better with this article or if you have any queries or any suggestions regarding this article, then you can drop your comment below in the given comment section and can share your experience with us.